Today everyone knows about SBI because there are very few people inside India who do not have an account inside SBI, it is the largest public sector bank in India and this bank provides its customers in many ways. Provides banking services such as; Savings account, loan, insurance, trading account, many such facilities are provided by this bank and this bank also provides many types of loans like home loan, business loan, car loan, etc. and at good interest rate. This facility provides how to take home loan from sbi.
how to take home loan from sbi
State Bank of India gives home loan with 6.90% interest rate, in which the process fee is 0.35% of the loan amount and you can take a quick loan with few documents, so if any person wants to take his own house then SBI Home Loan In this article we will tell you in detail about SBI Home Loan Process, how to take SBI Home Loan and what documents are required for this.
What is SBI Home Loan
If money is raised from any bank or financial institution to build a house, then it is called home loan, usually people take home loan to buy house / flat or plot of land for construction of house or Do renovation, extension and repairs in the existing house, today many banks and financial companies give loans, all have different interest rates.
Key Features of SBI Bank Home Loan
Features of SBI Bank car loan :- SBI Bank financial is one of the largest private bank in India, it has many features of home loan like;-
- 30 lakhs for any requirement from SBI. + Gives a home loan from which the dream of the house can be fulfilled
- The application process for taking SBI Bank is very easy, it requires minimum documents.
- The repayment tenure for SBI Bank Home Loan is up to 30 years, which makes the loan repayable easily.
- There is no prepayment penalty in SBI Bank Home Loan SBI Home Loan.
- Home loan of SBI Bank is available within a few hours.
- There is a discount of 0.5 basis points on loan rates for women customers.
- Both salaried and self-employed can take State Bank of India Home Loan.
SBI home loan interest rate 2021
SBI Home Loan Interest Rate 2020: – SBI is one of the cheapest home loan banks in India, in which interest is taken by the bank according to the different loan.
- SBI Home Loan Schemes Interest Rates For Employed Interest Rates For Self Employed
- SBI Home Loan (Term Loan) 6.95% – 7.55% 7.10% – 7.70%
- SBI Home Loan (Maxgain) 7.30% – 7.65% 7.45% – 7.80%
- SBI Realty Home Loan 7.65% – 8.05% 7.65% – 8.05%
- SBI Home Loan Top Up (Term Loan) 7.50% – 9.65% 7.65% – 9.80%
- SBI Home Loan Top Up (Overdraft) 8.40% – 8.75% 8.65% – 8.90%
- SBI Bridge Home Loan 1st Year : 9.50%
- Second year: 10.50% –
- SBI Smart Home Topup Loan (Term Loan) 8.50% 8.55%
- SBI Smart Home Topup Loan (Overdraft) 8.55% 9.05%
- Insta Home Top Up Loan 8.20% 8.20%
- SBI Earnest Money Deposit (EMD) Starting at 10.45% –
- Tribal Plus Scheme Starting at 7.05% Starting at 7.05%.
SBI Bank Home Loan Fees & Charges
SBI Home Loan fess And Charges :-
- Interest Rate :- Starting from 6.95%
- Process Fee :- 0.40% of the loan amount (Minimum ₹10,000 and Maximum ₹30,000)
- Foreclosure fee :- Up to 6% of the loan amount
- CERSAI Registered Fee: – Loan amount up to ₹5 lakh – ₹ 50 (For loan amount above ₹5 lakh – ₹ 100 )
SBI Home Loan Eligibility
SBI Home Loan Eligibility Criteria: – SBI offers several home loan schemes, each of which has its own eligibility criteria. A customer applying for an SBI home loan should check the home loan eligibility conditions to get the loan approved:-
- Applicant must be resident of India.
- Applicant age should be at least 21 years.
- Applicant’s maximum age should be 68 years.
- Applicant must reside in one of the eligible cities.
- Applicant’s credit score should be more than 550.
Documents Required for SBI Home Loan
SBI Home Loan Documents Required for Employed / Self-Employed Applicants:-
- owner’s identity card
- loan application form
- 3 passport size photos
- Identity Proof: PAN / Passport / Driving License / Voter ID Card (Any one)
- Residence / Address Proof: Copy of Telephone Bill / Electricity Bill / Water Bill / Piped Gas Bill or Copy of Passport / Driving License / Aadhar Card (Any one).
- Permission to build house (where applicable).
- Registered agreement to sell (for Maharashtra only) / Stamped agreement to sell / letter of allotment.
- Occupation certificate (in case the property is ready to be transferred)
- Share Certificate (Only for Maharashtra), Maintenance Bill, Electricity Bill, Property Tax Receipt.
- Copy of approved plan (Xerox blueprint) and builder’s registered development agreement, conveyance agreement (for new property).
- Payment receipt or bank account details of all payments made to builder/seller.
- Bank account statements for the last 6 months of all bank accounts of the applicant.
- Loan account information for the last one year (if any previous loan from other banks/lenders).
SBI Home Loan EMI Calculator
SBI Home Loan EMI Calculator :- If any person takes a home loan, it must be kept in mind that how much will be the installment of this loan so that the installments can be easily paid, based on the loan amount, loan tenure and interest rate of SBI. But the EMI of your loan is calculated, the EMI is given below according to the loan amount.
|Amount||10 Years||20 Years||30 Years|
|10 Lakh||Rs. 11,611||Rs.7,753||Rs. 6653|
|20 Lakh||Rs. 23,622||Rs.15,506||Rs. 13,306|
|40 Lakh||Rs. 46,443||Rs.31.012||Rs. 26,612|
|50 Lakh||Rs. 58,054||Rs.38,765||Rs. 33,265|
SBI Home Loan Online Application
If any person wants to apply online for SBI Home Loan (SBI Home Loan Kaise le) then he can apply from the official website of the bank, the link of the website is given below. You can apply online for any type of loan from there SBI Home Loan status 2021.
Sbi Home Loan Application :- Click Here
SBI Home Loan Customer Care SBI Home Loan
If you want to know more about SBI Home Loan, then you can get all the information by calling from the number given below:-
- Toll Free Number :- 1800 112 211/1800 425 3800
- Email ID :- firstname.lastname@example.org
- Postal Address :- Real Estate & Housing Business Unit,
- State Bank Of India Corporate Centre,
- Madam Cama Road,
- State Bank Bhawan, Nariman Point,
- Mumbai -400021, Maharashtra
Friends hope you have liked this article how to take home loan from sbi, ll you must have understood the information given in this article, if you are interested in taking a loan, then you can see more articles on this website. Then you will meet with a new article thanks for till.