In this article we are going to tell you How To Take mobail on EMI by Aadhar Card and how can you take a loan with the help of Bajaj Finserv. We are telling you step by step guide about this.
Just as the world is becoming digital, in the same way financial services are also becoming digital. Due to which the methods of taking loans are also becoming easier. At present, due to Karona infection, people leaving the house has become much less than before. So in today’s time you can easily take a loan without leaving home.
How To Take mobail on EMI by Aadhar Card
Lenders like Bajaj Finserv are offering exactly these tools. Eligible customers today can access instant funding through a personalized pre-approved personal loan offer that you can avail within minutes. If you are in urgent need of money, Bajaj Finserv can prove to be a good option for you.
Some Important Features of Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan
- With the help of Bajaj Finserv Insurance, you can get a maximum of Rs.25 lakhs. Can take loan up to
- Your Personal Loan gets approved online instantly, if you fulfill the conditions laid down by Bajaj Finserv.
- The personal loan taken with the help of Bajaj Finserv has to be repaid over a period of 12 to 60 months. Or you can also choose your tenure as per your paying capacity.
- If you become a customer with the help of Bajaj Finserv by taking a personal loan a couple of times, then you get some discount in taking the loan later, you can know about it by entering your registered number on the official website of Bajaj Finserv. can |
- If you take a personal loan from Bajaj Finserv, you are informed about all the charges in advance and no other charges are levied on you after disbursing the loan.
- If you have already taken a personal loan from Bajaj Finserv, you have the option of availing various offers offered by the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card.
Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan Interest Rates
- You have to repay the loan amount at the rate of 12.99 percent for personal loan, marriage, medical emergency, travel from Bajaj Finserv.
- Personal Loan for Doctors from Bajaj Finserv is available at a rate of 14% to 16%.
- Personal Loan to Chartered Accountants from Bajaj Finserv is available at the rate of 14% to 15%.
Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan Eligibility
- You must be a resident of India to avail any type of loan from Bajaj Finserv.
- You must be minimum 23 years and maximum 55 years to avail loan from Bajaj Finserv.
- The applicant should reside in one of the eligible cities to avail loan from Bajaj Finserv.
- The applicant should be working in any MNC, public or private limited company in any position, then only you will be considered eligible to take the loan.
Documents Required to avail Personal Loan from Bajaj Finserv
- PAN card of the applicant
- Applicant’s Aadhar, Driving License, Voter ID Card,
- current photograph of the applicant
- If the applicant has his own business then he has to submit the bank statement for the last five to six months
- If you are working in any company then you have to submit salary slip for the last three to four months.
What should be the minimum salary of the applicant for personal loan?
- Bajaj Finserv has fixed minimum salary for personal loan. Applicant’s minimum salary is Rs. The minimum should be Rs 25,000 and it also depends on the city of your residence but if your monthly income is Rs. 25,000, you cannot apply for a loan in Pune.
- This is because the minimum salary for taking a loan in Pune is Rs. should be 35,000. The minimum salary required to apply for a personal loan may vary from city to city.
Minimum CIBIL Score to avail Personal Loan
Although generally your CIBIL score should be at least 750+ to take loan from any finance company, but you can get approval on loan even if you have low credit score.
If your CIBIL score is less than 599, then you will not be able to get loan approval but if your CIBIL score is 600-700, then you can get loan approval but its interest rate will be higher. This can affect your budget. Because you have to pay more amount as EMI.
Eligibility to avail personal loan for doctors
- If any doctor wants to take a personal loan with the help of Bajaj Finserv, then you have to keep the following things in mind.
- Any Super Specialist Doctor (MS/MD/DM) does not require any experience to avail personal loan after degree.
- If anyone wants to take a personal loan after taking a graduate doctor (MBBS) degree, then he must have at least two years of experience.
- If anyone wants to take a personal loan after taking a Dentist (BDS / MDS) degree, then he must have minimum 5 years of experience.
- If any Ayurvedic and Homeopathic doctor: Wants to take personal loan after BHMS / BAMS degree, then they should have at least 6 years of experience and should also have their own home or clinic.
How to apply for a loan from Bajaj Finserv?
If you want to take any type of personal loan with the help of Bajaj Finserv, you can login by visiting its official website. Here you will have to fill all your necessary information and also upload the scanned copy of the required documents while filling the form on the website. Immediately after filling the form, you will get information about whether you will get the loan or not. If your loan is approved then your loan amount will be sent to your bank account within next 24 hours.
APP Download Link :- Click Here
This mobile app is intended for informational, educational and research purpose only. The information provided by mobile application on our website is for general informational purposes only. All information on the website is provided in good faith. However we make no representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied, regarding the accuracy, adequacy, validity, reliability e, availability or completeness of any information on the website.
In this article How To Take mobail on EMI by Aadhar Card, we have given you complete information about Bajaj Finserv Finance, what is Bajaj Finserv and how can you take a loan with its help, and what are the things you have to keep in mind while taking a loan so that You should not have any kind of problem. Information about all these things is given in this article.If you liked this information, then tell us by commenting. If you have any kind of question, then you can also ask us by commenting and share this information with others so that they can also know about it.
For More Update :- Click Here